Urantia-India : Basic Spiritual Belief Statements
A New Modified Creed Based On Urantia Book Revelation
Urantia-India Statements of Spiritual Belief (Creed)
1.God is the Creator of the Universes and the First Source and Centre of Creativity for all non material and material phenomena including all visible and invisible life forms.
2.God is Perfect, Eternal, Omni Potent, Infinite, Invisible, Supreme Intelligence and He loves his living creations at whatever realm or order they are, including mortal will creations like humans living on the planet Earth.
3. The personality, ability and intelligence, of earthly humans could be miniscule and insignificant as compared to the higher orders of celestial personalities, but on account of thoughts of mind which is a special gift from God, human beings are capable of leading a life radiating goodness which is the desire of God who wants them to progress to higher levels of perfection inorder to be like Him.
4. Through logical analysis of information made available to human minds by God over the ages by various means that includes enlightened human minds, it is easy for God guided humans to believe in the existence of innumerable worlds in the Universe where intelligent mortals like humans live and in the existence of a super intelligent immortal celestial administrative system of God which executes His will, rather than postulating and debating over immature theories about those beyond his comprehension.
5. Mortal human beings on Earth are sons and daughters of God and Gods love to them are real and unchanged and hence it is most appropriate for humans to salute and worship God calling Him ' Heavenly Father' as Jesus Christ taught them centuries ago.
6. Living in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ or aspiring to live according to his teachings is the best way to tune the inner soul 'Antaratma' with God and is the first step to ensure an everlasting endurance for a personalized soul to reach God after the mortal existence on earth.
7. There is no reason to disbelief or doubt the assertions given in the vast collection of texts that are available on earth about Joshua-ben-Joseph or Jesus Christ that he was the human incarnation of a superior celestial authority directly responsible to God in matters concerning earth among other things and He in that authority is God's true and perfect reflection to human beings.
8. Accepting and adopting fatherhood of God and brotherhood of man as taught by Jesus Christ is the best way for human beings to cultivate peace, love, kindness and goodness to achieve an ideal society while on earth life and also to ensure immortal personality existence after death on earth.
9. In the mortal life on earth human beings are likely to face situations of joy, sorrow, success and tribulations which are opportunities for them to gain experience and maturity for their lives in future ages at other worlds till they become perfect to be in God's direct presence.
10. The Urantia Book is a gift from the higher celestial beings to modern earthly human beings of 20th century as per God's plan to impart proper knowledge and guidance to those who wish to live according to God's wish with a better understanding of the universe organisation of God- the First Source and Centre of the Universes.
PERSONAL SPIRITUAL CREED OF AN INDIAN
Click on the image on the top right on this page to read the personal spiritual belief of the developer of this site Er Rajan C Mathew, Bhilai, India based on the Urantia Book Revelations of 20th Century AD.
HISTORY OF CHRISTIAN CREED AND CANONS (RELIGIOUS LAWS)
FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED IN KNOWING THE EARLY HISTORY OF THE OFFICIAL DEVELOPMENT OF DOGMAS AND CANONS OF CHRISTIAN RELIGION IN THE EARLY 4TH CENTURY AD THE WIKIPEDIA LINK AS GIVEN HERE WOULD BE OF HELP.
THIS WOULD HELP IN UNDERSTANDING THE PROCESS OF RELIGIOUS DEVELOPMENTS AND ALSO TO COMPARE THE LEVELS OF ACCEPTANCE OF VARIOUS DOGMAS AND CREEDS BY INQUISITIVE MINDS.
Comparison between Creed of 325 and Creed of 381
For reading and knowing more on the Christian Creeds which got introduced in 325 AD and modified later read the wikipedia articles on the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicene_Creed